Thursday, July 28, 2011

Confession 197: Seeds of Faith Thursday

I'm posting over at Seeds of Faith today, but I have to confess that I've been very lazy and just re-posted from my blog last week.  It's terrible, I know, but I'm just having blogging issues at the moment!  But, I'm going to work on getting back in the routine.  I've sort of been living and breathing my business at the moment, working toward building it up.  I've done 39 facials in the past month and sold about $1200 in retail.  So, it's going well, it's just very time consuming.

It's funny, because although I've always cleaned and moisturized my face, I used to think make-up itself was somewhat trivial.  What I failed to realize is that when used correctly, make-up actually brings out the natural beauty God has given each of us in our faces.  It's true design is to enrich, not to reinvent.  And I'm okay with that, as long as it's about me bringing forth God's best in me when I step out of the house and not about me trying to impress others or be someone I'm not.  For as Proverbs 31 reminds us, "Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."

Blessings and Peace,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Family

My Family

My Family 2

My Family 2