Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Confession 188: The Lord is My Shepherd

The Lord is my shepherd
 
 We will lie down in green grass

We will walk by quiet water
 
 God will give me peace in my soul

Because God loves me, he will lead me
His rod will show me where to walk

His staff will keep me safe

 Enemies may be all around me

 But I will eat in peace and safety
I am the Lord's welcome guest

My cup will run over

God's goodness and love will be with me every day of my life

 And I will live in God's house forever

Phil A. Smouse- I Can Read God's Word: The Lord is my Shepherd





2 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Sara!! I LOVE how you incorporated the Deanna Rose pics from today in this wonderful, spiritual way. Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Erin! That psalm popped into my head the second I saw the sheep!! We had a lot of fun with you guys yesterday. We'll definitely have to do it again! :-)

    ReplyDelete

My Family

My Family

My Family 2

My Family 2